A card can decline due to it being expired, the billing address might have changed, insufficient funds, or any other number of reasons. If your credit or debit card is declined while signing up for AllTrails Pro, you can contact your bank and/or card provider for more information.
Here are some common reasons a card may be declined:
- If the card is new, make sure it has been activated
- Verify your billing postcode is the one your issuer has on file
- If you've recently moved, double-check that your card issuer has your new address
- If you have two names on the card, or a business and a personal name, make sure you are entering the names in the same order that they appear on your statement.
- Verify that the card verification value (CVV) number on the back of your card is correct
If you have received a 'Renewal Failed' email, that means that the card we have on file from your subscription purchase is no longer valid and your subscription renewal cannot be processed. We suggest updating the credit card you have on file. There is a link in the email to do so or you can contact our customer support team at email@example.com and we can help you investigate further.