You can change the star rating, the title, the activity type, the trail the activity is tied to, description, trail conditions, and the privacy setting for any of your activities by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Saved' in the header and click on 'Activities'
- Click on the activity that you would like to edit
- Update your rating, the title, the activity type, its connection to a trail, and description and choose 'Save'
Accidentally driven off without stopping your activity? You have the ability to adjust your endpoint to cleanup your stats! Click here for more information on this process.
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Saved' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Activities' from the tabs at the top
- Tap on the activity that you would like to edit
- Via the activity details screen, tap the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right below the profile image and select 'Edit'
- Update your rating, activity type, trail conditions, recording notes, and privacy option
- Tap 'Save'
- On the activity details screen, scroll down past the 'Your route' map and you will also see you have the ability to link your activity to a trail as well as add photos
For information on how to delete an activity, click here.