Before you delete your AllTrails account, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com if there is anything we can do to help or make things right.
If you do decide to delete your AllTrails account, you can do so by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- At the top right of any page, hover over your profile image and in the drop-down select ‘Settings’
- Click on 'Delete Account' under Account Settings on the right sidebar
- Let us know how we can make AllTrails better for you in the future then click the grey 'Delete Account' button
Via iPhone app:
- Open the AllTrails app and login (if need be)
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Settings icon () at the top right corner
- Scroll to the bottom and tap 'Delete Account'
- Tap 'Delete' in the pop-up to confirm you'd like to proceed with account deletion
Via Android app:
Account deletion is not currently available on the Android app, though we are working to add this option as soon as possible. If you would like to delete your AllTrails account, you may do so via desktop or laptop. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help with your request.
For information on how to adjust your account privacy settings, click here.