The elevation graph is a great way to see your current or upcoming elevation for the trail you have loaded into Navigator.
You can view the elevation graph in Navigator by following these steps:
Via the iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app and tap on the trail card for the trail you want to explore
- On the trail details screen, tap on the Navigate icon towards the top of the screen to load the trail route into Navigator
- Click the elevation graph button to the left of the green 'Start' button. The 'Planned Elevation' chart will appear in a black line.
- If you switch to ‘Recorded Elevation’ you can see your progress of the elevation you have recorded
- Tap and hold your finger on any point of the elevation chart to see details and drag your finger side to side to see the location on the trail that corresponds with a specific elevation. You can also line up the elevation slider with your current location to view your current elevation.