Want to give that special someone the gift of the outdoors? You can now purchase an AllTrails+ annual subscription as a gift for the outdoors enthusiast in your life. You can email the gift recipient immediately, or schedule for a future date. While we do not currently offer physical gift cards, you will have the option to print the gift subscription immediately in the form of a PDF so that you hand-deliver your gift.
Here is how you can purchase a gift subscription directly on the AllTrails website:
- Visit https://www.alltrails.com/gift from a desktop, laptop, or your mobile browser
- Click on the Annual Plan option, then click 'Buy gift'
- Select your preferred gift image option, then select how you would like the gift subscription to be delivered (emailed to the recipient, or printed in the form of a PDF)
- Enter all required fields including the recipient's name, email address (for email delivery), an optional message, and your name and email address
- For gifts being delivered via email, you can select the date it will be sent, then click 'Next'
- Fill out your payment information, then click 'Give AllTrails+' to complete checkout
- You'll receive a confirmation and receipt of the purchase sent to your email. For gifts being delivered via email, you'll receive a separate email once your gift has been delivered.
- If you have selected the 'Print' delivery option, you'll click 'Download Gift' from the confirmation page, then click 'Print' to print the gift subscription
Frequently Asked Questions:
I received AllTrails+ as a gift - how do I redeem my code?
AllTrails gift subscriptions are delivered by email. They contain a redemption code and link to redeem on the web. When redeemed, the AllTrails+ subscription will be applied to your account. Learn more about how to redeem a gift subscription.
Can I give a subscription to someone who already has an AllTrails+ subscription?
Users with active AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased through our website can have their gift subscriptions applied directly to their account and they will not be charged at the next renewal date. However, due to restrictions, we are unable to modify subscriptions purchased via iTunes or Google Play directly, which includes automatically adding gift membership to an existing subscription. If your recipient has an active AllTrails subscription through iTunes or Google Play, they’ll need to cancel their subscription and allow it to expire, prior to redeeming the gift. More information on this process can be found here.
Will I know if my recipient receives my gift?
Yes. If you have opted to have your gift delivered via email, you will receive an email notification when the gift email is delivered. If your recipient does not redeem their gift right away, AllTrails will send up to 1 redemption reminder email.
What if the gift I sent wasn’t received?
If your gift recipient does not receive their gift via email, or you do not receive confirmation that your gift was delivered at the planned time, please send the order confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate.
Is there an expiration date on the gift subscription?
Yes, the recipient will have 24 months to redeem their subscription from the moment they receive the gift via email. If the print option was selected for delivery, the gift will need to be redeemed within 24 months of the purchase date. Once the gift is redeemed, they will have a full year of AllTrails+.
NOTE: If there was no expiration period specified at the point of purchase and the gift subscription was purchased before November 16, 2021, such gift subscriptions will not expire.
Do you sell physical gift cards?
At this time, gift subscriptions are only available via email. You can also print a pdf of the gift subscription to physically deliver to the recipient yourself.
I was sent a gift for 'AllTrails Pro' — can I still redeem my gift now that it is 'AllTrails+'?
Yes! Any AllTrails Pro gift subscriptions that have yet to be redeemed can now be applied to an AllTrails+ subscription with no additional steps. Learn more about how to redeem a gift subscription.