You can control which people can see who you follow and who follows you. Here is how to do so:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- At the top right of any page, hover over your profile image and in the drop-down select ‘Settings’
- Under 'Account Settings' in the right panel, click 'Privacy settings'
- Select your preferred privacy setting for 'Your community' and click 'Apply'
- Click 'Save' when you are finished
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Settings icon () at the top right corner
- Select 'Privacy Settings'
- Select your preferred privacy setting for 'Community'
- Tap 'Save' in the modal after you make an adjustment