If you use Apple to log into AllTrails, you may have created an account using your Private Relay Apple ID (aka 'Hide my email'). If you are having trouble understanding which email address you have used with AllTrails, it may be linked to this encrypted email address (it will appear similar to 'email@example.com'). Here's how you can look up this email address:
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app, then tap your name to view your Apple ID settings
- Tap 'Password & Security'
- Tap 'Sign in with Apple' or 'Apps Using Apple ID'
- Tap 'AllTrails'
- The Apple Relay Email will be displayed under 'This App Received'
On your desktop or laptop:
- Sign in to appleid.apple.com
- Go to the 'Sign in & Security' tab
- Click 'Sign in with Apple'
- Click 'AllTrails'
- You will see your Relay Email under 'Hide My Email'
We often see members who have two separate AllTrails accounts linked to their Apple login. This can happen if one account uses your actual Apple ID email address and one uses your Private Relay email address. If you believe this is the case and would like help merging your accounts together, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will need you to confirm both email addresses in order to process the request.