If you’ve disabled auto-renew for your annual AllTrails+ subscription but would like to turn it back on, you can easily do so by following the steps outlined in this article. Please note that the steps to turn on auto-renewal will vary depending on which platform you used to purchase your AllTrails+ subscription. If you have any questions about your account or where you purchased AllTrails+, please contact email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.
NOTE: If you purchased an annual subscription, and do not see your subscription listed in your Apple or Google Play subscriptions, you likely upgraded to AllTrails+ via our website. Please follow the steps for subscriptions purchased via AllTrails.com.
AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased via AllTrails.com:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com/login
- Hover over your profile image at the upper right corner and in the drop-down select 'Settings'
- Click 'Turn on auto-renew' in the right sidebar under 'Account settings'
- A blue banner will appear at the top of the screen confirming your renewal date
AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased via the iPhone app (Apple):
- Go into your iPhone's settings
- Tap on ‘Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases’
- Tap on ‘Subscriptions’
- Select AllTrails
- Tap the button to 'Renew: price/year'
- Tap 'Subscribe' to confirm reactivation
- You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password
- Once provided, a confirmation will appear, and your subscription will be reactivated
AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased via the Android app (Google Play):
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device
- Tap your profile image at the top right corner and select 'Payments & subscriptions'
- Tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the 'AllTrails' icon to open the subscription details
- Tap 'Resubscribe'
- In the pop-up, tap ‘Resubscribe’ again to confirm
- You’ll see a confirmation that your subscription has been successfully reactivated, and will auto-renew on the stated date