Custom lists can be used to keep track of your favorite local trails, of trails you want to check out on an upcoming trip, of great dog-friendly trails, or really any other way that you might want to organize our 60,000+ trail listings.
You can create a new custom list by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Plan' in the header
- Hover over 'Lists'
- Move your curser to the 'Add new list' text box
- Type in your new list name and click 'Save'
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Plan' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Lists' from the drop-down menu (iPhone) or tabs (Android) at the top of the screen
- Tap on the 'Add List' button
- Enter a name for the list and tap 'Save'