Custom lists can be used to keep track of your favorite local trails, trails you want to check out on an upcoming trip, your own maps and activities, other users' maps or activities, or really any other way that you might want to organize this content!
You can create a new custom list by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Saved' in the header and select 'Lists'
- Click on the 'Create a list' button
- Type in a name for your list, choose a privacy setting for it, then click 'Create'
- You can also create a new list when you click the save icon () on any trail card, map card, or activity card by selecting 'Create New List' at the top of the pop-up menu
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Saved' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Lists' from the tabs at top of the screen
- Tap 'Create new list'
- Enter a name for the list, choose a privacy setting for it, and tap 'Save'
- You can also create a new list when you tap the save icon () on any trail card, map card, or activity card by selecting 'Create New List' from the selection menu at the bottom