Our map creation tool doesn't support combining routes but will hopefully be available in the future. In the meantime, our Route Converter tool can easily accomplish this for you. Please note that these instructions work only when you have multiple routes on a single map. If you need help to combine two separate files, say to combine two recorded activities, please follow the steps outlined here.
Here is how you can combine multiple routes into one:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log on to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Export the map as a GPX file by hovering over 'Saved' in the header and selecting 'My maps'
- Select the map you wish to edit
- Click the overflow button (three dots) then click the 'Download Map' button
- Go to our Route Converter tool at https://www.alltrails.com/converter
- Upload the GPX file for your map
- Under the 'Route Options' drop-down select 'Combine multiple routes into one route'
- Click 'Convert file' and your new GPX file will be downloaded to your computer
- Click 'Save to Maps' to automatically upload the converted file as a new custom map