Any activities that you upload or save using the AllTrails app are automatically synced across devices. You can record your own activity by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Saved' in the header and click on 'Activities'
- Click on the 'Upload file' button at the bottom of the list
- Drag your file into the dotted line area, or click within that area to select the file you'd like to upload
- When you are finished, click the 'Upload' button
- You will then have the option to add a Description
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Navigate' on the bottom navigation bar
- Choose a trail to follow or choose 'Start Without a Route'
- Choose an activity
- Tap on the green 'Start' button at the bottom of the screen to start recording your activity using your phone's built-in GPS
- When you are finished, tap and hold the pause button to end your activity and then tap 'Finish'
- You will then rate your activity, add any photos you took, provide a title for your recording and provide a review for the activity.
- Click 'Finish' to save
For information on how to access your activities, click here.