You can share your recordings to various platforms by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'History' in the header and click on 'Recordings'
- Click on the recording you want to share
- Under the recording details on the left hand side select 'Share'
- Select the way you wish to share. Below is an overview of the options available:
- Copy link: Copy the URL and share to your favorite social platform.
- Text - Send your recording via SMS to yourself, your friends, or family.
- Email - Email the link to the recording.
- Embed - Copy the HTML and paste it into your own website code.
- QR code - Scan this code and pull up the recording on your mobile device or tablet.
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'History' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Recordings' from the tabs at top of the screen
- Tap the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right corner and select 'Share'
- Select a photo (if available) or the default map and tap 'Next'
- Choose how you'd like to share
NOTE: If your recording is private or if your profile is set to private, you won't be able to share your recording.