You can share your activities to various platforms by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Saved' in the header and click on 'Activities'
- Click on the activity you want to share
- Under the activity details on the left hand side select 'Share'
- Select the way you wish to share. Below is an overview of the options available:
- Copy link: Copy the URL and share to your favorite social platform.
- Text - Send your recording via SMS to yourself, your friends, or family.
- Email - Email the link to the recording.
- Embed - Copy the HTML and paste it into your own website code.
- QR code - Scan this code and pull up the recording on your mobile device or tablet.
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Saved' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Activities' from the tabs at top of the screen
- Choose the activity you'd like to share
- Tap the Share Button in the upper right corner next to the save icon ()
- Select a photo (if available) or the default map and tap 'Next'
- Choose how you'd like to share
NOTE: If the person you are sharing your activity with is unable to successfully view the activity, you may need to adjust either your default privacy settings for your activities, or the privacy setting for that specific activity. For information on updating your default privacy settings, click here. For steps to adjust the privacy setting for a specific activity, click here.