Since many trails often have more than one possible route, it can be helpful to check out other users' saved activity tracks for inspiration. When you link your activity to a trail, it means that you are contributing to the AllTrails community by making your activity viewable on the associated trail's page.
You can tie a activity to a trail by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Saved' in the header and click on 'Activities'
- Click on the activity that you would like to edit
- Click on 'Edit'
- In the ‘Trail’ dropdown menu, select the trail you would like to link your recording to
- Make any other additional edits, then click 'Update'
Via the AllTrails app:
Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Saved' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Activities' from the tabs at top of the screen
- Tap on the activity that you would like to edit
- Tap on 'Select a trail' below 'Activity linked to' underneath the map section
- Choose the trail you would like to link your activity to
For information on how to make a recording private, click here.