AllTrails will occasionally send promotional offers and product updates to users who register for an account on AllTrails.
If you are not interested in receiving these notifications and wish to unsubscribe, you can easily update your preference on the bottom footer of any marketing email you've received. Simply scroll to the bottom footer of the email, then click 'here' next to 'Manage your preferences or unsubscribe here.' You'll check the box next to 'Unsubscribe from all' and click 'Save my settings' to stop all marketing emails.
If you'd prefer to adjust your settings via the website or mobile apps, you can do so as outlined here:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- At the top right of any page, hover over your profile image and in the drop-down select ‘Settings’
- Click on 'Email Preferences' under Account Settings on the right sidebar
- Check 'Unsubscribe from all' to stop all marketing emails
- When you are finished editing your preferences, click 'Save my settings'
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Settings icon () at the top right corner
- Tap on 'Email Preferences'
- Select 'Subscribed' or 'Unsubscribed'
NOTE: If you unsubscribe, you will still receive transactional emails related to your account (i.e. reset password requests), as well as required legal notices.
If you need information on how to change the email address associated with your AllTrails account, click here.