By default all new user profiles on AllTrails are public. A private profile means that your info, photos, and recordings will be completely hidden from everyone, including anyone following you on AllTrails.Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over your name and in the drop-down select 'Settings'
- Scroll to see 'Privacy' and check the box next to 'Make my profile private'
- At the bottom of the page, click 'Save'
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap on the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right corner
- Tap on 'Edit Profile' and toggle the 'Privacy' setting on
- Tap 'Save'