By default, your AllTrails profile will be public upon account creation, though you have the option to set your profile to private. A private profile means that your info, photos, activities, and all other account content will be completely hidden from everyone, including anyone who had previously followed you on AllTrails.Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over your name and in the drop-down select 'Settings'
- Scroll to see 'Privacy' and check the box next to 'Make my profile private'
- At the bottom of the page, click 'Save'
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap on the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right corner
- Tap on 'Edit Profile' and toggle the 'Privacy' setting on
- Tap 'Save'