It's easy to update your renewal settings however, the steps to disable auto-renewal will vary depending on which platform you used to purchase AllTrails+. If you have any questions about your account or whether you purchased AllTrails+ via the web or app, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you disable auto-renewal on your account, you will still have access to AllTrails+ for the remainder of your yearly billing period.
You can change your annual subscription renewal settings by following these instructions:
AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com/login
- Hover over your profile image at the upper right corner and in the drop-down select 'Settings'
- Click 'Turn Off Auto-Renew' in the right sidebar under 'Account Settings'
- Click 'OK' to confirm that you want to cancel your AllTrails+ auto-renewal
NOTE: If you purchased an annual subscription, and do not see your subscription listed in your iTunes or Google Play subscriptions, you likely upgraded to AllTrails+ via our website. You should proceed to follow the steps above.
For more information on how to update your credit card on file, click here.
AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased via the iPhone app (iTunes):
- Go into your iPhone's settings
- Tap on Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases
- Tap on Media & Purchases
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select AllTrails
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'Cancel subscription'
- Select 'confirm' to cancel*
*If you do not see the option to cancel, only to resubscribe, you have already successfully disabled auto-renewal and no further action is needed. If need be, you can contact Apple's support team here for help: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups
AllTrails+ subscriptions purchased via the Android app (Google Play):
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device
- Tap your profile image at the top right corner and select 'Payments & subscriptions'
- Tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the 'AllTrails' icon to open the subscription details
- Tap 'Cancel Subscription' and select the appropriate reason
- Tap 'Continue' then confirm cancellation on the next screen by tapping 'Cancel Subscription'