- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com/login
- Hover over your name and in the drop-down select 'Settings'
- Click 'Turn Off Auto-Renew' in the right sidebar under 'Account Settings'
- Click 'OK' to confirm that you want to cancel your AllTrails Pro auto-renewal
To cancel a subscription purchased through Google Play, click here.
To cancel a subscription purchased through Apple, click here or follow the instructions below:
- Go into your iPhone's settings
- Tap on your name (Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store)
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top
- View Apple ID
- Go to Subscriptions
- Select AllTrails
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'Cancel subscription'
- Select 'confirm' to cancel
If need be, you can contact Apple's support team here for help: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups
NOTE: If you do see your subscription listed in your Apple or Google Play subscriptions, you likely updated to AllTrails Pro via our website.