NOTE: If you disable auto-renewal on your account, you will still have access to AllTrails Pro for the remainder of your yearly billing period.
You can change your annual subscription renewal settings by following these instructions:
Pro subscriptions purchased via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com/login
- Hover over your profile image at the upper right corner and in the drop-down select 'Settings'
- Click 'Turn Off Auto-Renew' in the right sidebar under 'Account Settings'
- Click 'OK' to confirm that you want to cancel your AllTrails Pro auto-renewal
Pro subscriptions purchased via the iPhone app (iTunes):
- Go into your iPhone's settings
- Tap on Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases
- Tap on Media & Purchases
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select AllTrails
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'Cancel subscription'
- Select 'confirm' to cancel*
*If you do not see the option to cancel, only to resubscribe, you have already successfully disabled auto-renewal and no further action is needed. If need be, you can contact Apple's support team here for help: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups
Pro subscriptions purchased via the Android app (Google Play):
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device
- Tap the menu icon (three bars) at the upper left corner and select 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the 'AllTrails' icon to open the subscription details
- Tap 'Cancel Subscription' and select the appropriate reason
- Tap 'Continue' then confirm cancellation on the next screen by tapping 'Cancel Subscription'
If you purchased a three-year subscription, this subscription type does NOT renew automatically. Your subscription will simply expire at the end of your three-year term and no action is needed on your end to cancel. If you purchased a three-year subscription via the iPhone or Android app, this will show up in your purchase history and will NOT be listed as a subscription.
NOTE: If you purchased an annual subscription, and do not see your subscription listed in your iTunes or Google Play subscriptions, you likely upgraded to AllTrails Pro via our website.For more information on how to update your credit card on file, click here.