Blocking vs. Removing a Follower:
If someone is following you and you would like to remove them from following you, you can easily do this on AllTrails. Removing a follower will simply remove them from your 'Followers' list - they will still be able to view your public content, and would see the option to follow you again. Blocking, on the other hand, will hide all of your content from the user and they will not be able to follow you again. You can always manage your blocked users in your privacy settings, in case you've accidentally blocked someone.
Here is how you can block or remove a follower:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- At the top right of any page, hover over your profile image and in the drop-down select ‘Profile’
- Click on the number next to 'Followers'
- Click to view the profile of the follower you wish to block*
- Click 'Block' under their profile image
*On AllTrails.com, the only option is to block a follower completely. We will be adding the functionality to simply remove a follower in the near future.
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap on 'Followers'
- Tap to view the profile of the follower you wish to remove or block
- Tap the overflow menu and select 'Remove follower' or 'Block'