One of the great features of AllTrails Pro is that you can save any map in the AllTrails database and customize it for your next adventure using our QuickDraw tool.
You can edit an existing route by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log on to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Plan' in the header and click on 'Maps'
- Find the map you are interested in and click 'Edit' (pencil icon to the right of the route color)
- Redraw the entire route segment and click 'Save'
- Optional: You can change the route color by clicking on any color box