If you wish to edit a route you created or have saved a map from a trail details page or from another member's profile, you can customize it for your next adventure using our map creation tool.
You can edit an existing route by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log on to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Plan' in the header and click on 'Maps'
- Find the map you are interested in and click 'Edit' (pencil icon to the right of the route color)
- To edit points in your route you can simply drag them to another area or hit the 'delete' button to remove a point or you can redraw the route segment and click 'Save'
- Optional: You can change the route color by clicking on any color box