When using the AllTrails app on your iPhone or Android device, you can see your current coordinates by following these steps:
Open the AllTrails app
Tap on 'Navigate' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select a route or tap 'Start without a route'
- Tap the overflow menu icon (three dots)
- Tap 'Navigation information'
- Coordinates and other information about your location will appear
- iOS only - you can tap the coordinates to switch the format of your current coordinates (not currently available on Android - apologies for the inconvenience!)
- iOS and Android: You can copy the coordinates by holding down on the coordinates until a dialog box appears informing you that they have been copied