If you are a current AllTrails+ member and are getting prompted to upgrade to AllTrails+ in the mobile app, you might be using a different email address to log in than the one you used to purchase AllTrails+. Be sure to double check!
NOTE: If you use continue with Facebook, continue with Google, or continue with Apple during the signup or login process, and you have previously created an AllTrails account using a different email address than the one you use for your Facebook, Google, or Apple account, you will create a new AllTrails account using that new email address.
You can troubleshoot by following these steps:
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Log out of the app and log in again using the email address you used to purchase AllTrails+
- Click here for instructions on how to log out
- If that does not work, try restoring your in-app purchase (make sure you're logged into the same account that you used to make the purchase)
- Tap 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Settings icon () at the top right corner
- Tap 'Restore In-App Purchase'
If neither of these steps work, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com. Please provide a receipt or proof of purchase from either the Apple App store or Google Play store.