Your 'Completed' list provides a log of all the trails that you have completed. Trails will automatically be added to your completed list when you write a trail review or track your activity directly from a trail page on the AllTrails app.
You also have the option to add trails to your 'Completed' list manually — this article will walk you through this process.
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Click on the trail card for the trail you want to add
- Hover your mouse over the 'More' button
- Click 'Add to completed'
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- From the homepage, map view, or list view, tap on the trail card for the trail you want to add
- On the trail details screen, tap on the check mark on the upper right corner, once checked it will say 'marked as complete'
- To remove, simply click it again, and it will say 'removed from complete'