Your 'Completed' list provides a log of all the trails that you have completed. Trails will automatically be added to your completed list when you write a trail review or track your activity directly from a trail page on the AllTrails app.
You also have the option to add trails to your 'Completed' list manually — this article will walk you through this process.
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Click on the trail card for the trail you want to add
- On the trail details screen, scroll down to the section of the page that shows 'Reviews'
- Click the 'Completed' tab
- Click the 'Add to completed' button
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- From the homepage, map view, or list view, tap on the trail card for the trail you want to add
- On the trail details screen, tap on the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right corner
- Tap 'Add to Completed'