As an AllTrails member, you have the ability to export GPX files for any and all of your own recordings or maps and use them on your external GPS device.
You can download a GPX file from your recordings by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over 'History' in the header and click on 'Recordings'
- Click on the recording whose GPX file you'd like to download
- Click on 'Download GPX' in the upper left hand side of the page
- Depending on your web browser, the GPX file will either automatically be downloaded and saved to your computer or you will be prompted to save the file
Please note: To download GPX files for trails in our database or for other members' recordings, you must have an AllTrails Pro subscription.