Sharing trails is a great way to tell your friends where you've been or where you'd like to go. We've made it easy to share trails via several platforms.
You can share a trail by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log into your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Navigate to a trail details page
- Select the 'Share' option
- Select way you wish to share. Below is an overview of the options available:
- Copy link: Copy the URL and share to your favorite social platform.
- Text - Send your map via SMS to yourself, your friends, or family.
- Email - Email the link to the map.
- Embed - Copy the HTML and paste it into your own website code.
- QR code - Scan this code and pull up the map on your mobile device or tablet.
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- From the homepage, click on the trail card for the trail you want to share
- From the trail details screen, tap the 'Share' button in line with directions, record, etc.
- Select the photo that you'd like to use and tap 'Next' (if no photos are associated with the trail, the default selection will be the trail's map image)
- Select how you'd like to share your recording via the sharing menu