Sharing trails is a great way to tell your friends where you've been or where you'd like to go. We've made it easy to share trails via your favorite social media and chat platforms.
You can share a trail by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log into your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Navigate to a trail details page
- Copy the URL at the top of your browser into Facebook, Twitter, etc. to share
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Navigate to the trail details screen for the trail you're interested in sharing
- Tap the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right corner and tap 'Share'
- Select the photo that you'd like to use and tap 'Next' (if no photos are associated with the trail, the default selection will be the trail's map image)
- Select how you'd like to share your recording via the sharing menu
- When you are finished tap 'Close' (iPhone) or 'Back' (Android)