Our AllTrails+ subscription is not set up for family sharing via iTunes or Google Play (our apologies!). You can, however, use one single AllTrails+ account on multiple devices. In order to do so, please make sure you are logged into the same account on each device. Please be aware that when you use the same account on multiple devices all activities, lists, and other data will sync between the devices.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off auto-renew for my subscription?
- How do I renew or activate auto-renew for my subscription?
- Do you offer a free trial for the AllTrails+ subscription?
- How do I request a refund for my AllTrails+ subscription?
- Does the AllTrails+ subscription work with Family Sharing?
- Why is my account not showing as 'AllTrails+' in the app?
- Does my three-year subscription auto-renew?
- Does AllTrails still offer multi-year subscriptions?