AllTrails is excited to offer a 7-day free trial of AllTrails Pro, allowing you to explore Pro features without committing. Here you will find the answers to commonly asked questions, as well as steps to activate your free trial.
How can I activate a free trial of AllTrails Pro?
Our 7-day free trial can be activated on any of our platforms, including AllTrails.com and the iPhone and Android apps. During your trial period, you will be able to access Pro features across all platforms and on multiple devices. Activated a trial on your phone? You can easily head over to our website to check out Pro features at AllTrails.com! You'll just need to make sure you are logged in with the same email address that the trial was activated with. Here's how you can activate your free trial:
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Download the AllTrails mobile app (free to download)
- Login or create your free AllTrails account
- Tap 'Profile' from the bottom navigation bar
- Tap 'Try Pro for free'
You'll follow the steps to activate your free trial, and it will be linked to the app store. You'll be able to manage your trial via the Apple AppStore (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com (or create your free account)
- Click the blue 'Try Pro for Free' at the top right of any page
- Click 'Get Started' and enter your credit card information*
- Click 'Try Pro Free + Subscribe' then your trial will be activated
*A credit card number is required to activate your free trial. You will be charged on the 7th day of the trial unless you cancel prior.
Who is eligible for a free trial?
To be eligible for a free trial, it must be your first time upgrading to Pro and you must not have utilized a free trial previously on any platform. Those with lapsed Pro subscriptions will not be eligible for a free trial.
How do I cancel my free trial to avoid being charged?
We hope that you enjoy the AllTrails Pro offerings, but should you decide it is not for you it is easy to cancel your trial. You must cancel by the end of the 6th day, or you will automatically be converted to our annual subscription and billed 29.99 on the 7th day. Steps to cancel your trial will vary depending on which platform it was activated on:
Trials activated via the iPhone app:
- Go into your iPhone's settings
- Tap on Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Select AllTrails
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'Cancel subscription'
- Select 'confirm' to cancel
Trials activated via the Android app:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
- Tap your profile image at the top right corner
- Tap on 'Payments & subscriptions'
- Select 'Subscriptions'
- Select the AllTrails app
- Tap 'Cancel subscription'
Trials activated at AllTrails.com:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Hover over your profile image at the top right corner and select 'Settings'
- In the right panel under 'Account Settings' click 'Turn off auto-renew'
- In the pop-up message, click 'OK' to confirm
For more information on canceling your subscription, please refer to this article.