The elevation graph is a great way to see your current or upcoming elevation for the trail you have loaded into Navigator.
You can view the elevation graph in Navigator by following these steps:
Via the iPhone or Android app:
- Load any route into Navigator to follow along — learn more about using Navigator for navigation
- Press 'Start' to begin recording your activity
- Swipe up on the bottom navigation drawer to view your planned elevation graph
- If you are on the planned route, your location will appear on the graph as a blue dot
- Yellow shading represents an uphill grade of 6-11%
- Red shading represents an uphill grade of 11% or steeper
- Press and hold your finger on the elevation chart to see the grade and elevation for any point along the trail
NOTE: If you use Navigator without a specified route loaded, you will only see your recorded elevation when following these steps. Planned elevation and the associated tools only apply when a specific route is loaded into Navigator.