The elevation graph is a great way to see your current or upcoming elevation for the trail you have loaded into recorder.
You can view the elevation graph in recorder by following these steps:
Via the iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app and tap on the trail card for the trail you want to explore
- On the trail details screen, tap on the Record icon towards the top of the screen to load the trail route into Recorder
- Under the green bar at the top of the recorder screen , the 'Planned Elevation' chart will appear in a light red line
- If you switch to ‘Recorded Elevation’ you can see your progress of the elevation you have recorded
- Tap and hold your finger on any point of the elevation chart to see details and drag your finger side to side to see the location on the trail that corresponds with a specific elevation. You can also line up the elevation slider with your current location to view your current elevation