Want to give that special someone the gift of the outdoors? You can purchase either an Annual or a Three-year AllTrails Pro subscription as a gift for the outdoors-enthusiast in your life. You can email the gift recipient immediately, or schedule for a future date. While we do not currently offer physical gift cards, you will have the option to print the gift card immediately in the form of a PDF so that you hand-deliver your gift.
Here is how you can purchase a gift directly on the AllTrails website:
- Visit https://www.alltrails.com/gift from a desktop, laptop, or your mobile browser*
- Select either the Annual Plan or the Three-Year Plan, then click 'Buy gift'
- Select your preferred gift card image option, then select how you would like the gift card to be delivered (emailed to the recipient, or printed in the form of a PDF)
- Enter all required fields including the recipients name, email address (for email delivery), an optional message, and your name and email address
- For gifts being delivered via email, you can select the date it will be sent, then click 'Next'
- Fill out your payment information, then click 'Give AllTrails Pro' to complete checkout
- You'll receive a confirmation and receipt of the purchase sent to your email. For gifts being delivered via email, you'll receive a separate email once your gift has been delivered.
- If you have selected the 'Print' delivery option, you'll click 'Download Gift Card' from the confirmation page, then click 'Print' to print the card
Frequently Asked Questions:
I received AllTrails Pro as a gift - how do I redeem my code?
AllTrails gift cards are delivered by email. They contain a redemption code and link to redeem on the web. When redeemed, the Pro subscription will be applied to your account. For more information on redeeming gift, click here.
Can I give a subscription to someone who already has a Pro account?
Yes, the time value of the AllTrails gift subscription will be applied to their existing subscription. Once they’ve redeemed the gift membership on their account, they won't be charged for their regular subscription until your gift expires. If your recipient has an active AllTrails subscription through iTunes or Google Play, they’ll need to cancel their subscription and allow it to expire, prior to redeeming the gift. Due to restrictions on adjusting this payment method, we are unable to modify subscriptions purchased via iTunes or Google Play directly, which includes automatically adding gift membership time to an existing subscription. More information on this process can be found here.
Will I know if my recipient receives my gift?
Yes. If you have opted to have your gift delivered via email, you will receive an email notification when the gift email is delivered. If your recipient does not redeem their gift right away, AllTrails will send up to 1 redemption reminder emails.
What if the gift I sent wasn’t received?
If your gift recipient does not receive their gift via email, or you do not receive confirmation that your gift was delivered at the planned time, please send the order confirmation number to email@example.com and we'll investigate.
Is there an expiration date on the gift card?
There is no expiration date on the redemption code for the gift card. Once redeemed, the gift recipient's AllTrails account will remain Pro for the length of the subscription that was gifted.
Can I buy a physical gift card?
At this time, gift cards are only available via email. You can also print a pdf of the card to physically deliver to the recipient yourself.