When you link your Garmin Connect account to AllTrails, you can use your Garmin device to record your activities and they will automatically import to your AllTrails account. All of these Garmin-synced activities will respect the default privacy level (for 'Activities') that you have set in AllTrails, rather than your Garmin Connect privacy level. Click here for more information on adjusting your default privacy settings.
Articles in this section
- What are the default privacy settings when I create an AllTrails account?
- Flexible privacy — an overview of your account privacy options
- How do I adjust my default privacy settings?
- How do I apply my new default privacy settings to my existing content?
- Which parts of my profile can other people see?
- Who can see my uploaded photos?
- Who can see my trail reviews?
- How is the privacy level determined for my Garmin Connect synced activities?