I suggest a feature for the following:
- The photos tab for a trail should classify photos by season.
- If the photo's metadata contains a date, that should be used for classification.
- If the photo's metadata does not contain a date, a machine learning classifier trained on photos with known dates in the area of the trail should be used to estimate the date.
- Users should be able to scan the photos with a calendar at the top of the page.
- The calendar should be two color coded bars to indicate the season and amount of greenery/foliage in the area, which should be derived from the photos.
- Satellite imagery could be used to augment the above color coded bars.
- If possible, average rain and water levels could be included as bars as well.
Something like that would be interesting to help scan trails that have thousands of photos. Currently, I am planning a trip and I would like to go somewhere with nice green trails.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.