Can I combine multiple routes?
QuickDraw doesn't yet support combining routes but will be available in a future update. In the meantime, if you need to combine routes and are technically savvy you can download the map to GPX, manually edit the file to combine any routes you wish, and then import the edited file to create a new map.
Here are step by step instructions:
- Export the map as a GPX file by going to Plan > Maps, selecting the map, and then clicking the Download GPX button.
- Open the GPX file in a text editor like Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac).
- Edit the file to combine routes (see below for how to do this).
- Save the file when you're done editing it.
- Go back to QuickDraw and create a new map.
- Simply drop & drop the edited GPX file to import it into your new map.