How do I create a new custom list?
Custom lists can be used to keep track of your favorite local trails, of trails you want to check out on an upcoming trip, of great dog friendly trails, or really any other way that you might want to organize our 60,000+ trail listings.
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on alltrails.com
- Hover over 'Plan' in the header
- Hover over 'Lists'
- Move your curser to the 'Add new list' text box
- Type in your new list name and hit 'Enter'
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Plan' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select 'Lists' from the drop-down menu (iPhone) or tabs (Android) at the top of the screen
- Tap on the 'Add List' button
- Enter a name for the list and tap 'Save'
For information on how to add a trail to a list, click here.