How do I create a new custom list?
Custom lists can be used to keep track of your favorite local trails, of trails you want to check out on an upcoming trip, of great dog friendly trails, or really any other way that you might want to organize our 50,000+ trail listings.
Here is how to create a new custom list on AllTrails.com:
- Log in to your AllTrails account using a desktop or laptop computer
- Hover over Plan in the header
- Hover over Lists
- Move your curser to the Add new list text box
- Type in your new list name and hit Enter
Here is how to create a new custom list in the iOS/Android app:
- Tap on Plan on the bottom navigation bar
- Select Lists from the menu at the top of the screen
- Tap on the Add List button
- Enter a name for the list and tap Save
If you'd like to learn more about how to add a trail to a list, please click here: http://support.alltrails.com/solution/articles/25228-adding-trails-to-a-list