If you’d like to approve who can follow you, you will need to turn on the follower request setting in your privacy settings. You can do so by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log into your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- At the top right of any page, hover over your profile image and in the drop-down select ‘Settings’
- Under 'Account Settings' in the right panel, click 'Privacy settings'
- Select 'Yes' next to 'Require follower requests' then click 'Apply'
- Click 'Save'
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the Settings icon () at the top right corner
- Select 'Privacy Settings'
- Select 'Yes' next to 'Require follower requests' then click 'Save'
When another AllTrails member requests to follow you, you will see a notification for pending follow requests on your profile page the next time you login. We will eventually add additional notification options for this type of action - we appreciate your patience in the meantime!