AllTrails is now compatible with Apple Health! That means when you use Navigator to track your activities on the AllTrails app, your activity data will sync to the Health app.
NOTE: We're not able to add HealthKit data for activities greater than 96 hours. Those activities will not display in the AllTrails data under HealthKit.
You can connect Apple Health by following these steps:
Via iPhone app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar and tap the Settings icon () at the top right corner
- Tap the 'Apple Health' button
- Select either 'Turn On All' or select the activity you wish to sync
- Tap 'Allow'
Your AllTrails app will now be connected to Apple Health.
If you go to the Apple Health app and tap on your profile picture at the top of the screen and open the Apps tab (under privacy) you will see AllTrails. If you select AllTrails and go to 'Data', you will see your individual activity stats from AllTrails.
If you wish to disconnect AllTrails from Apple Health, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Apple Health app
- Tap on your profile image at the top of your screen and open the Apps tab under Privacy
- Select AllTrails
- Select 'AllTrails Data' at bottom of the screen
- Select Delete All Data from "AllTrails"
- You will then be prompted to Permanently delete data from "AllTrails"
- Select 'Delete'