AllTrails is now compatible with Apple Health! That means when you record through the AllTrails app, your recording data will sync to the Health app.
NOTE: We're not able to add HealthKit data for activities greater than 96 hours. Those activities will not display in the AllTrails data under HealthKit.
You can connect Apple Health by following these steps:
Via iPhone app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Tap on 'Profile' on the bottom navigation bar and select 'Settings'
- Tap the 'Apple Health' button (the default will show 'Not Connected')
- Tap 'Not Connected' and the Health Access screen will be displayed
- Select either 'Turn all categories on' or select the activity you wish to sync
- Tap 'Allow'
Your AllTrails app will now be connected to Apple Health.
If you go to the Apple health app and tap on 'Sources' on the bottom navigation bar you will see AllTrails. If you select AllTrails and go to 'Data' at the bottom of the the screen you will see the recorded data from AllTrails by activity
If you wish to disconnect AllTrails from Apple Health, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Apple Health app
- Tap on 'Sources' on the bottom navigation bar
- Select AllTrails
- Select 'Data' at bottom of the screen
- Select Delete All Data from "AllTrails"
- You will then be prompted to Permanently delete data from "AllTrails"
- Select 'Delete'