Trails can change so we understand if some trails need to be updated! We appreciate your help in keeping our database up-to-date.
You can suggest changes to a trail by following these steps:
Via desktop or laptop computer:
- Log in to your account on https://www.alltrails.com
- Navigate to the trail details page for the trail you would like to update
- Hover over 'More' (in the same row as Favorite/Directions/Print Map/etc) and click on 'Suggest Edit'
- Make whatever edits you think are needed to improve the accuracy of the trail (trail name, trailhead location, length, difficulty level, whether dogs are permitted, etc. You can also suggest a better verified route and draw that route by clicking on 'Draw Route' under "Step 1- Suggest a better route" in the top left hand corner
- Click the blue 'Save' button
Via iPhone or Android app:
- Open the AllTrails app
- Navigate to the trail details screen for the trail you would like to update
- Tap on the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper right corner and select 'Suggest Edit'
- Write a suggestion on how the trail can be improved
- Tap 'Send'
NOTE: Our trail segment data (the dashed lines that you see on the AllTrails, OSM, and OCM Map Layers) comes from our partners at OpenStreetMap. OpenStreetMap is a collaborative, wiki-style project to create the most detailed, up-to-date map map of the globe. Because the data is open-sourced, sometimes errors do occur.
If you see something in the dashed line trail segments on our map layers that are inaccurate or misleading, please contact OpenStreetMap directly by emailing email@example.com and provide them with as much specific information as possible.