A waypoint is a marker for a point of interest along a route. When creating a map you can add waypoints by looking on the left side of the screen and scrolling down to the 'Waypoints' section:
- Click the arrow next to the waypoints tab to expand
- Click the 'Add new waypoint' button and a brand new waypoint will display on your map as a purple dot
- Drag the waypoint with your mouse or add GPS coordinates in decimal degree format
- Once your waypoint is where you want it, add a 'Title' and and optional 'Description.' Titles can display on your map by adjusting the toggle on next to 'Show title on map'.
- Click 'Save' under the waypoint info and the waypoint will change to yellow
You are able to 'Edit' or 'Delete' your waypoint after saving if need be.