A waypoint is a marker for a point of interest along a route. When creating a custom map on our website, you can add waypoints by looking on the left side of the screen and scrolling down to the 'Waypoints' section:
- Click the arrow next to the waypoints tab to expand
- Click the 'Add new waypoint' button and a brand new waypoint will display on your map as a purple dot
- Drag the waypoint with your mouse or add GPS coordinates in decimal degree format
- Once your waypoint is where you want it, add a 'Title' and and optional 'Description.' Titles can display on your map by adjusting the toggle on next to 'Show title on map'.
- Click 'Save' under the waypoint info and the waypoint will change to yellow
You are able to 'Edit' or 'Delete' your waypoint after saving if need be. Please note that it is not currently possible to add waypoints to your map on the mobile app. However, you can add waypoints to an activity when you are using the mobile app to navigate. More about making an activity can be found here.